A mailing list specifically dedicated to discussions about developing Mono and programming with Mono.
Programmers that work on Mono are strongly encouraged to join this list. Third-party programmers interested in running or compiling their managed applications with Mono or that are interested in using mono-specific technologies should join the list as well.
- proposals and patches for new features for the mono runtime and programs
- discussions about bugs in the mono runtime and programs
- discussions about future directions
- embedding API, scripting language bridges
- mono/mcs build issues
- programming with mono-specific assemblies
- discussions about third-party compilers that target and/or use directly the CLR.
- discussions about getting a managed application run with mono
To see the collection of prior postings to the list,
visit the Mono-devel-list