[Cocoa-sharp] Newbie

Adhamh Findlay mono@adhamh.comc
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 15:42:16 -0700

Casey,

The best thing to do is to download the Mono 1.0.1 framework for OS X
from the Mono site.

Then get the current test release of the cocoa# package from
http://homepage.mac.com/adhamh/cocoa-sharp-0.1.2.tar.gz

This contains a pretty lame example...

Other examples are available here:

http://homepage.mac.com/adhamh/example.tgz
http://homepage.mac.com/adhamh/monodoc.tgz

Finally, the anonymous cvs repository for Mono holds the cocoa-sharp module.

There really aren't ANY api docs right now.  This is on my list once I
finish getting the build scripts done.  Actually this might be an area
you can help out in...  :-)

Adhamh