[Cocoa-sharp] Re: MCS wont run :(

Brendan Erwin brendanjerwin@gmail.com
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:41:12 -0500

Ok, never-mind. I got past that by editing the mcs shell script to run
mcs.exe via mint instead of mono.

Now (if anyone knows) why does mcs fail with: "error CS0006: Cannot
find assembly `/tmp/foo/lib/Apple.Foundation.dll'" ?

I'm assuming this "/tmp/foo" is left-overs from a development box, but
I don't know where that path is embedded...