[Cocoa-sharp] PING?

Michael Park migrap@gmail.com
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 08:35:09 -0500

I have a full "sweet" of Xcode source files, needed for C# coloring, but
also to build from Xcode. It use a batch file, but will still allow you to
see compiling errors and so forth.

Currently I have templates for Console Apps, dll's, and Gui Apps. The Gui
App doesn't work, but I have it stubbed out.

I would love to make this stuff available, but I am a new be at this stuff
this stuff. Much of what I have done is expanded upon what was available at
http://www.druware.com/products/xcodetools.html. Is there some where I can
post this, or get it to someone to have posted?

-----Original Message-----
From: cocoa-sharp-admin@lists.ximian.com
[mailto:cocoa-sharp-admin@lists.ximian.com] On Behalf Of Adhamh Findlay
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 11:29 AM
To: brendan erwin
Cc: Cocoa-sharp@lists.ximian.com
Subject: Re: [Cocoa-sharp] PING?

brendan erwin wrote:

>Excellent. Is the repository hosted on the Novell Forge? And, does
>anyone know of a good guide to getting Xcode to actually work for
>mono/cocoa-sharp development? (I just havn't been able to get it
>going...)

Its in the mono svn repository, module name is cocoa-sharp.

http://www.druware.com/products/xcodetools.html

Dru put to together some pblangspec files that allow Xcode to do syntax
coloring of C#, but until Apple releases a compiler plugin API for Xcode you
can't use mcs from with Xcode.  I'd just use emacs...  :-)

Adhamh