[Mono-devel-list] RE: Release planning.
danielmorgan at verizon.net
Fri Jan 23 00:16:08 EST 2004
Sebastien added NTLM support too.
From: mono-devel-list-admin at lists.ximian.com
[mailto:mono-devel-list-admin at lists.ximian.com]On Behalf Of Sebastien
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 10:36 PM
To: Miguel de Icaza; Mono Hackers; mono-devel-list at ximian.com
Subject: [Mono-devel-list] RE: Release planning.
* New since Mono 0.29
- Mono.Security.Win32 is working again thanks to Patrik Torstensson
- Runtime RNG now works under Windows (using CryptoAPI) thanks to Mark
- Fixed MACTripleDES for 1.1 (which in some case has different results than
- Fixed some cases for None and Zeros padding modes in symmetric encryption.
- Many new unit tests for permissions and code groups which resulted in lots
of small patches in System.Security namespace.
- Fixed lots of method signatures differences to match 1.1 (not yet
- More stuff for 1.2 compatibility (PKCS, X509Certificate) including PKCS#12
home: spouliot at videotron.ca
From: mono-hackers-list-admin at lists.ximian.com
[mailto:mono-hackers-list-admin at lists.ximian.com]On Behalf Of Miguel de
Sent: 22 janvier 2004 00:45
To: Mono Hackers; mono-devel-list at ximian.com
Subject: [Mono-hackers-list] Release planning.
We are approaching a new release of Mono. I have put a preview up
of Mono 0.30, and we will likely have a release on Tuesday/Wednesday,
with the actual tree being tagged on Monday (it takes a while to build
I will be putting together the release notes by reading CVS, but
this task is massive and its easy to miss the finer points of what
happened, so I would appreciate if you could mail me notes about what
you did for this release.
I will still go over all the commits, but it would help me a lot if
you had some comments like `MCS is now 30% faster' or `We reduced memory
consumption in XXX', that sort of thing.
For the next two days my email access will be sporadic, and am gone
for the next week to the ECMA meeting, but will check e-mail
Mono-hackers-list maillist - Mono-hackers-list at lists.ximian.com
Mono-devel-list mailing list
Mono-devel-list at lists.ximian.com
More information about the Mono-devel-list