[Mono-devel-list] Mono.Data.SqliteClient status
mvorkosigan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 08:39:15 EDT 2005
I am developing an application under mono-1.1.5 that relies heavily on
Sqlite and I am finding several unexpected problems. For instance,
ADO.Net parameters are not supported at all, although a patch
implementing that was submitted several months ago:
I have just checked out the class libraries out of svn and the code is
exactly the same... and the question that comes up to my mind is
whether Mono.Data.SqliteClient is currently being actively maintained.
However, that code features several bugs - specially in the parameter
I also found a trivial - and pretty puzzling "Hey, why the heck it is
not rolling back changes!!!" :D - bug in SqliteTransaction.cs, as the
accompanying diff I hope shows.
Finally, I am having other weird problems, never seen before that I am
not being able at all to replicate - DML statements affecting too much
rows and less columns as any sane person would expect... however I am
unsure this is not entirely my fault. This is putting me in a frame of
mind that I suspect even of my speaker's shadow on the table :S
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the Mono-devel-list