ben at gohelios.com
Fri Dec 9 16:52:12 EST 2005
OK, some more info. Digging in with gdb, here is what is happening:
1. _wapi_collection_int() is called, which starts a new thread with
2. pthread_create() calls clone, clone eventually generates sigsuspend.
3. the sigusr1_signal_handler() function in mini.c is called.
4. The signal handler calls mono_jit_info_table_find() passing as the
first parameter the domain object, this is retrieved by calling
5. mono_domain_get() uses GET_APPDOMAIN() macro to get the current
appdomain, this macro refers to tls_appdomain, this value appears to be
0x0, which causes the SIGSEGV.
Can anyone provide some insight into this?
Senior Software Architect
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3166 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
Url : http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-devel-list/attachments/20051209/4960aabb/attachment.bin
More information about the Mono-devel-list