[Mono-devel-list] [PATCH] Monodoc Gecko support improved
mario.sopena at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 20:08:44 EDT 2005
after being stucked for a couple of days because of a stupid error
that I made, I've finally added some improvements to the gecko patch.
* Gecko support is now only built when gecko-sharp is present
(GeckoHtmlRender.dll). Gecko-sharp is not a requirement now.
* The HtmlRender.cs is splitted in 3 files, the interface and the two
implementations: IHtmlRender.cs, GtkHtmlHtmlRender.cs,
* When monodoc is started, it tries to load the gecko renderer and if
it fails, it uses the gtkhtml.
* The "--gecko" option is changed to "--no-gecko" because gecko is
(should be) the default
*The GeckoHtmlRender has a new function, checkUrl, that tries to solve
the problem with gecko, who lower-case the scheme part of the url (the
part before the ':'), thus, breaking some URLs like
Things that are left:
* the scrollbar showed is the gecko one
* copy/paste doesn't work
* anchor links (links to the same page) doesn't work either
ok to commit?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 20925 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-devel-list/attachments/20050730/9913517e/attachment.bin
More information about the Mono-devel-list