[Mono-devel-list] System.XML entity reference patch
andrews at mainsoft.com
Wed Jun 1 08:23:05 EDT 2005
This patch fixes a bug I found when I run my new testsuite on mono.
Initially I ran the testsuite only on dot net, and when I started to
check it on mono, it did not work. After applying this patch, it works.
The bug is caused by wrong BaseURI resolving for entity references. The
problem was that children of nodes have the same BaseURI as parents,
except entity references: reference has the same BaseURI, but the
children of the reference have another BaseURI, and that has to be
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the Mono-devel-list