[Mono-devel-list] W3C xmlconf test status
andrews at mainsoft.com
Wed Jun 1 09:11:11 EDT 2005
I think my mission with W3C testsuite is done. Few thinks that can be
improved I listed in TODO file, but the suite can be used already.
I ran this suite against the last GH System.Xml and Mono, and there were
10 fixes and 62 regressions. I devided all tests that fail on mono into
2 groups - those that fail on also on GH I put to knownFailures.lst, and
those specific to mono are listed in fixme.lst. We need to understand
those regressions before we can use SVN instead of our current code.
Next thing, I will make XSLT testsuite to provide the similar information.
More information about the Mono-devel-list