[Mono-devel-list] Re: System.XML entity reference patch
atsushi at ximian.com
Wed Jun 1 13:52:58 EDT 2005
Please post reproducible testcase(s) as well.
Andrew Skiba wrote:
> Hi, Atsushi.
> This patch fixes a bug I found when I run my new testsuite on mono.
> Initially I ran the testsuite only on dot net, and when I started to
> check it on mono, it did not work. After applying this patch, it works.
> The bug is caused by wrong BaseURI resolving for entity references. The
> problem was that children of nodes have the same BaseURI as parents,
> except entity references: reference has the same BaseURI, but the
> children of the reference have another BaseURI, and that has to be
> computed separately.
More information about the Mono-devel-list