[Mono-devel-list] [PATCH] Added Mono.Runtime.GetVersion()
kornelpal at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 4 17:00:45 EDT 2005
Mono.Runtime.GetVersionString returns version as a string in it's raw form.
Mono.Runtime.GetVersion returns version as a Version object parsed using
Version.CreateFromString that means:
- will allways have 4 fields
- missing fields are replaced with zeros
- extra fields are ignored
- anything other than digits is considered to be separator
- leading separators are igonred
- a separator can be more than one character long
- for example: "v1..2r3alpha" -> 188.8.131.52
Is this implementation OK for everyone?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 1910 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-devel-list/attachments/20050604/667bc991/attachment.obj
More information about the Mono-devel-list