[Mono-devel-list] Removing depreciated code from svn
bmaurer at ximian.com
Mon Jun 6 12:22:28 EDT 2005
I'd like to suggest that we move some depreciated and otherwise dead-end
code to trunk/old-code
* nant -- Totally unused and very old version of nant.
* System.Data.ObjectSpaces -- Stubs of a 2.0 assembly that got
* Mono.Data.DB2Client \
* Mono.Data.MySql |
* Mono.Data.PostgreSqlClient | Depreciated in favor of newer
* Mono.PEToolkit /
* web -- ? this is all dead, right?
* status -- seeems to have been depreciated by corcompare
* mono.spec.in -- horribly out of date
More information about the Mono-devel-list