[Mono-devel-list] MSBuild implementation and Google Summer of code
marek.sieradzki at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 15:38:21 EDT 2005
I'm going to send application to google for this. I have some questions.
1. On what license code from
svn.myrealbox.com/monodevelop/trunk/MSBuild/ is released?
I have used it for start. I have made stubs for remaining classes,
interfaces, delegates and enums that are in namespaces
2. Am i right with that: MSBuild implementation should consist of 3
parts: xml parser(using XmlSerializer), classes from 4 above mentioned
namespaces and a command line tool?
3. Which documentation should I use? There are(in MSDN): .NET Framework
reference about Longhorn and some notes about msbuild app.
4. What about methods typical to Win32 API? Like
5. Is anyone able to contact with Rob Tillie
<rob.tillie at student.tul.edu>? He started the implementation that is
available in svn/md.
Marek Sieradzki <marek.sieradzki at gmail.com>
More information about the Mono-devel-list