[Mono-devel-list] valid-sa-100 testcase
andrews at mainsoft.com
Thu Jun 16 09:52:55 EDT 2005
I made some investigation regarding subj. The test fails because mono
makes entity resolution in XmlNode.InsertBefore, that is when the ENTITY
is parsed. Probably, a lazy evaluation will solve the problem here, as
the entity is never dereferenced in this testcase.
I started with Kosta's patch that you refused once because Kosta had no
testcase. I saw that Kosta's patch, although fixing valid-sa-100, breaks
many nunit tests, for example this:
<!ELEMENT root ANY>
<!ENTITY % pe '<!ENTITY foo ""foo-def"">'>
must define document with foo defined as foo-def.
I noticed that virtual property XmlNode.LastLinkedChild is never
overridden, so I used it to catch the above case with foo-def. This
worked good, but unfortunately, there are other nunit tests that are
still broken, and my time is out.
So I just give you what I got, and you are free to use it to get the
final solution, or come with different approach to fix valid-sa-100.
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the Mono-devel-list