[Mono-devel-list] System.Data.SqlClient string decoding
dezelin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 04:24:28 EST 2005
I have the following problem: I have a MS SQL database table with some
char columns and had fill it with data using .NET application. Strings
in .NET contained some non-ASCII characters. When I've retrieved those
strings under .NET, everything was fine but when I ran the same
application under Mono, all the strings that had non-ASCII characters
were not properly decoded. Instead of those non-ASCII characters I got
boxes. I've tried to set "Current Language=croatian" as the part of
the connection string but nothing has changed.
Linux is like wighwam, no windows no gates and apache inside...
More information about the Mono-devel-list