[Fwd: Re: [Mono-devel-list] Patch for DirectoryServices.DirectorySearcher]
borisk at mainsoft.com
Tue Mar 15 03:17:35 EST 2005
Sorry for the mistake.
Attached the new patch and (the same) description.
Attached is the patch for DirectoryServices.DirectorySearcher :
- ClientTimeout and ServerPageTimeLimit should be initialized to 1 second
- SizeLimit should be initialized to 0
- Setting SizeLimit to negative value should throw an exception
- Added private variable for ServerTime Limit
- Avoid infinite loop in CacheResults
- emptycol is redundant - make search result lazy evaluated and drop it
when needed (such that we get actually new results after changing
filter, for example)
- If the search did not return results, FindOne() should return null
- ADsPath property should be always loaded : add it to loaded property
collection if needed, if the property was not returned from server,
create it from result DN
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Mono-devel-list] Patch for
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:11:18 -0500
From: Gonzalo Paniagua Javier <gonzalo at ximian.com>
Reply-To: reply.to.the.list.iam.suscribed at notexists.ximian.com
Organization: Novell, Inc.
To: mono-devel-list at lists.ximian.com
References: <4235A06E.5080108 at mainsoft.com>
On Mon, 2005-03-14 at 16:32 +0200, Boris Kirzner wrote:
> Hello all
> Attached is the patch for DirectoryServices.DirectorySearcher :
I get an error when applying the patch:
patch: **** malformed patch at line 144: @@ -684,6 +700,11 @@
Can you fix it and resend?
Mono-devel-list mailing list
Mono-devel-list at lists.ximian.com
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the Mono-devel-list