[Mono-dev] [Fwd: Planning for Mono 1.2: API freeze.]
kamil.skalski at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 13:22:14 EST 2006
> We wont be able to upgrade NUnit on time.
> Upgrading NUnit in our tree will likely require build system changes and
> there is no time to include those.
Well, actually the patch in mentioned bug is exactly the needed "build
system change". Everything to do here is to apply it. Upgrading NUnit
itself in mono tree is not needed, we just need to tweak the place
where config files are installed.
> You can still use the NUnit as provided by the NUnit maintainers, they
> should distribute it in Unix-installable form and distribute a
> pkg-config .pc file, which would allow folks to use the new NUnit.
Yap, that is right. I can also use the patch included in bug (one of
the reasons I created it was to allow use of nunit-console2 to all the
people using mono).
If it is really too late for this patch to get into the tree, then I'm
fine with this. You just asked for pending changes, and here is one.
More information about the Mono-devel-list