Hey, > I'm working on a Linux/MIPS port -- close enough? It will certainly help. I would say that probably 70% of the work is the architecture port, the other 30% is OS-specific work. Which usually includes ABI conventions for the particular platform, exception and signal handling. So that would certainly help for supporting IRIX. Miguel.