[Mono-dev] Need your help: Mainsoft/Novell "Race to Linux"
cbergstrom at netsyncro.com
Sat Jan 27 02:50:27 EST 2007
I realize this list isn't exactly what you're asking for, but it's stuff
that's come up at least once before on my radar as being cool to have
working under mono. (Some of it may already work, with minimal changes,
or no changes at all.) Feedback and links for the status would be cool
if anyone knows.
5) Maybe iron out some of the bugs with CruiseControl..
6) http://www.mojoportal.com/ (Does the latest version work?)
7) How about some of or all the ASP.Net Starter kits
5) I read somewhere that you got eclipse to run under mono.. Did those
patches if any ever make it upstream? I've yet to test this, but see if
it can be done under the latest version and post a howto. (Unless this
is something so trivial as using ikvm)
(Create an equivalent counterpart that works _well_ under gnome.. eg !=
7) Chris T. said it wouldn't be hard, but creating a mod_jsp that hacks
xsp to run jsp pages... (This was a long time ago.)
This list could get more interesting from an enterprise standpoint if
you include the porting of java apps.
More information about the Mono-devel-list