[Mono-dev] Trying to identify a mono problem
paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sun Mar 25 10:50:35 EDT 2007
First, really sorry about posting this between two different mailing
lists, but it's an important problem!
This is a little game I did in less than an hour this morning, but it's
exhibiting an annoying problem - the keypress events aren't doing
I've tried it under Win32 and there isn't a problem. Under Mono 1.2.3
(Fedora Rawhide) the key press events do nothing. Can folks using either
1.1.18 (FC6) or on any other mono-supported platform confirm this
The source was compiled on my Linux box, has never smelt Win32 and is
free from nasties.
Keys : Z (left) X (right) K (rotate) M (drop) Esc (Quit)
Sie können mich aufreizen und wirklich heiß machen!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-devel-list/attachments/20070325/09d6d89f/attachment.bin
More information about the Mono-devel-list