[Mono-dev] Subversion on MonoDevelop
vladimir.giszpenc at gmail.com
Fri May 25 08:04:14 EDT 2007
The subversion add-in has made my MonoDevelop experience nice and
smooth. Yesterday, it hit a slight bump when my subversion server
certificate expired. SVN from the command line was able to get a nice
Error validating server certificate for 'https://myhost.myserver.com:443':
- The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
- The certificate hostname does not match.
- The certificate has expired.
- Hostname: myhost
- Valid: from Tue, 23 May 2006 18:24:13 GMT until Wed, 23 May 2007 18:24:13 GMT
- Issuer: IT, My Company, Eatontown, New Jersey, US
- Fingerprint: 72:06:72:f4:68:7f:63:e1:f2:93:35:58:df:d4:d5:0f:a1:3b:68:0b
(R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently?
Is there any way to make the GUI client capable of displaying a similar message?
PS While I am on the subject of Subversion, why is the diff window not editable?
More information about the Mono-devel-list