[Mono-dev] Ann: NUnit 2.5 Alpha 1 Release
charlie at nunit.com
Sun Apr 20 12:01:56 EDT 2008
I uploaded the first Alpha release of NUnit 2.5 yesterday and I'm hoping for
some rapid downloads and feedback so I can do a second Alpha in two weeks,
before I get tied up with other things.
Note that there are no longer separate packages for .NET 1.1 and 2.0. Both
builds are included in the binary packages. In the case of the msi install,
the user may choose to install both or just one of the builds.
Key features in this release include:
* New data-driven test features (tests with arguments)
* Static test, setup and teardown methods
* Added features in the .NET 2.0 build, including generic
* Inline exception checking with Assert.Throws.
* Added extensibility features.
There are a still few test failures on Mono 1.9, which I haven't tracked
down, but I decided that getting more eyes on the release was the
For more info, see http://nunit.org/?p=releaseNotes&r=2.5
Download it at http://nunit.org/?p=download
More information about the Mono-devel-list