[Mono-dev] VisualwebGUI 6.0.4, Framework 2.0 working with Linux + Mono.
Stephanus van Staden
nux at nux.co.za
Sat Aug 9 05:10:05 EDT 2008
I did some further testing and tried to see if my 64bit issue will go away
on a another platform and another version of Mono. I think I must mention
that this work with Microsoft .Net 2.0
I'm now trying to find where the problem lies - Mono or WebGUI
So I tried Opensuse 10.2 (32 bit x86) - Mono JIT compiler version 2.1 -
Latest VisualWebGUI 6.1.2
I now even get the error on 32 bit - the same problem - so I disassemled the
function that give the problem and it seems like the Mono does not like
IL_0006 (see below). I do not have any experience in the IL stuff - but it
seems like something to do with the way an if/switch statement is compiled
and then obfuscated (I'm just guessing...)
Maybe it is obvious to someone else who knows the IL stuff by heart.
.method assembly hidebysig specialname static
bool get_CacheOK() cil managed
// Code size 31 (0x1f)
IL_0003: br.s IL_0012
IL_0006: brfalse.s IL_000b
IL_0009: br.s IL_0018
IL_000c: brfalse.s IL_0015
IL_000e: br.s IL_0000
IL_0010: br.s IL_0014
IL_0012: br.s IL_0005
IL_0016: brtrue.s IL_0002
IL_0019: ldsfld bool Gizmox.WebGUI.Server.Cache::'12AA0'
} // end of method Cache::get_CacheOK
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/VisualwebGUI-6.0.4%2C-Framework-2.0-working-with-Linux-%2B-Mono.-tp18816346p18903342.html
Sent from the Mono - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Mono-devel-list