[Mono-dev] patch for dataset binary deserialization bugs
nagappan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 23:21:43 EDT 2008
Also request to verify your changes doesn't affect existing tests like:
make run-test PROFILE=net_2_0 ;#under class/System.Data directory
2008/9/14 brandin claar <brandin.claar at gmail.com>
> I found 2 bugs while trying to deserialize binary datasets from .NET:
> 1. A column with a DefaultValue set to anything other than DBNull would
> throw an exception.
> 2. A table with zero rows would throw an exception.
> I have attached the patch I used to solve these issues. Let me know if I'm
> out of my mind. This is my first foray into debugging Mono.
> Mono-devel-list mailing list
> Mono-devel-list at lists.ximian.com
Linux Desktop (GUI Application) Testing Project -
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mono-devel-list