[Mono-dev] patch for dataset binary deserialization bugs
Miguel de Icaza
miguel at novell.com
Sun Sep 21 14:43:05 EDT 2008
> I found 2 bugs while trying to deserialize binary datasets
> from .NET:
> 1. A column with a DefaultValue set to anything other than DBNull
> would throw an exception.
> 2. A table with zero rows would throw an exception.
> I have attached the patch I used to solve these issues. Let me know
> if I'm out of my mind. This is my first foray into debugging Mono.
Could you please provide NUnit tests for these two issues. Currently
we do not know what scenario is causing this problem, and without Unit
tests, we would not have a way of avoiding a regression in the future.
More information about the Mono-devel-list