[Mono-dev] patch for dataset binary deserialization bugs
brandin.claar at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 21:33:08 EDT 2008
On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Miguel de Icaza <miguel at novell.com> wrote:
> > I found 2 bugs while trying to deserialize binary datasets
> > from .NET:
> > 1. A column with a DefaultValue set to anything other than DBNull
> > would throw an exception.
> > 2. A table with zero rows would throw an exception.
> > I have attached the patch I used to solve these issues. Let me know
> > if I'm out of my mind. This is my first foray into debugging Mono.
> Could you please provide NUnit tests for these two issues. Currently
> we do not know what scenario is causing this problem, and without Unit
> tests, we would not have a way of avoiding a regression in the future.
Tests were committed, along with a similar patch:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mono-devel-list