[Mono-dev] [PATCH] mono debugger for Mac OS X
Miguel de Icaza
miguel at novell.com
Tue Apr 21 16:06:08 EDT 2009
Some feedback on the patches
* In general, they are missing ChangeLog entries that document
what the changes are. In particular it would be useful
to document the rationale behind the changes in the signal
definitions in the libgc directory.
* The coding style should adhere to the Mono coding style,
for example isInited should become "is_initialized", for
It is not clear why that change was needed in the first
place, so a ChangeLog entry here would help. Since we
have not ran into this in the past, I suspect that this
might be hiding a problem elsewhere.
* The change to mono/mini/Makefile.am probably should be
a platform_ldflags and be set in configure.in instead
to avoid yet another if macro there
* The tests/tests-config change, why is that necessary?
The proper change would be to use os specifiers there
see the mono-config(5) man page for details.
* The reason why the configure.in test for PLATFORM_X86_DARWIN
does not work is that this is an autoconf macro that is
only exposed to the automake world (the Makefile.am) and it
is not available during configure time.
Inside configure.ac or configure.in you must use the shell-
level variables that you defined (the ones that actually
More information about the Mono-devel-list