[Mono-dev] [PATCH] Marshaling bools native->managed
billholmes54 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 19:20:28 EST 2009
The attached patch fixes some problems we are seeing with marshaling
bools and IDspatch types in Native code.
I can split the patch separating the bool changes form the dispatch
changes if needed. I would like to apply this to the 2.4 branch as
2009-02-12 Bill Holmes <billholmes54 at gmail.com>
* object-internals.h : Fixing a typo in the
* marshal.c (cominterop_com_visible): Check the implemented
interfaces for ComImport.
* marshal.c (cominterop_get_native_wrapper_adjusted): For COM calls
assume that bools should be treated as VARIANTBOOLs.
* marshal.c (emit_marshal_boolean): Adding cases for
MARSHAL_ACTION_MANAGED_CONV_IN and MARSHAL_ACTION_MANAGED_CONV_OUT.
* marshal.c (mono_marshal_emit_managed_wrapper): Adding calls to
emit_marshal MARSHAL_ACTION_MANAGED_CONV_IN and OUT for bools.
* marshal.c (cominterop_get_ccw): For COM calls assume that bools
should be treated as VARIANTBOOLs.
Code is contributed under MIT/X11 license.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 6482 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-devel-list/attachments/20090211/638a5116/attachment.bin
More information about the Mono-devel-list