[Mono-dev] [Mono-olive] Bugs + fixes for System.IO.Packaging
alan.mcgovern at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 07:57:18 EDT 2009
I've fixed a number of the issues you've mentioned. The ones I haven't
applied fixes for are listed below with explanations:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 12
6, 7, 8
6) (Package.LoadRelationships - operation not valid)
I can't replicate this issue. Can you verify that it's still there and if
so create a small testcase to demonstrate the issue
7) Duplicate [Content_Types].xml
I didn't apply the fix because this PackagePart should never be in the
'Parts' dictionary. If you are seeing it in the dictionary, could you create
a testcase which replicates the issue so that I can fix it.
8) content type is always application/xml
I have an NUnit test, PackagePartTest.CheckPartProperties () which tests
content types are loaded correctly and the test is passing. Can you supply a
testcase which demonstrates the issue?
I'm just going to deal with your newer emails now.
p.s. Thanks for the very detailed bug report. It was very easy to derive
NUnit tests from your descriptions to prevent these issues from surfacing
On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 10:52 AM, Alan McGovern <alan.mcgovern at gmail.com>wrote:
> Great stuff! I'm going to review this today and commit it if all goes well.
> If you have any more bugs, just fire an email to the mono-devel list (CC'ed)
> in case I'm not around to deal with them.
> On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 12:22 AM, Yves Dhondt <yves.dhondt at gmail.com>wrote:
>> I worked a bit more on the thing and came up with several more bugs and
>> fixes. I extended my original document to include those as well.
>> With the current set of fixes, it is possible to open an existing Word
>> 2007/2008 document with ReadWrite permission and close it again without
>> corrupting it. I have not tested it on other types of packages (Excel,
>> Powerpoint) but they should work as well.
>> On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 12:56 PM, Yves Dhondt <yves.dhondt at gmail.com>wrote:
>>> This is probably not the best way of bug reporting but I could not find
>>> any track on bugzilla for olive to submit this under. The included pdf
>>> contains the description and possible fixes I came across when trying to use
>>> the olive WindowsBase.dll.
>>> Note that I only fixed those things to work for my needs and in some
>>> cases, more in-depth testing might be required (especially in
>>> If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mono-devel-list