[Mono-dev] Mono: Issue running xsp on RHEL5
pkavilkar at melstar.com
Tue Feb 16 22:37:32 EST 2010
Problem: ASP.NET application not running on mono/xsp not running on Red Hat
Enterprise Linux 5 (RHEL5).
Steps carried out:
1. I have a system with RHEL5.
2. I have installed following the same sequence:
3. All the above tar files were copied to '/root/opt/downloads'
4. All of them were untarred & installed in the same above folder.
5. For testing, I created a Test.cs file & executed using: mcs Test.cs
& mono Test.exe commands, which worked well.
6. But, when I write 'xsp' command, it gives error: 'bash: xsp:
command not found'
7. What am I doing wrong?
a. xsp not properly not installed
b. mono & other tar files not installed at the path '/usr/local'
c. Apache/mod_mono needs to be used rather than xsp
Please provide necessary help/guidelines.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mono-devel-list