[Mono-dev] [PATCH] Extract mono_exception_get_message_string from mono_print_exception
m.j.hutchinson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 15:31:29 EDT 2010
On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 3:13 PM, Michael Hutchinson
<m.j.hutchinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 6:28 AM, Paolo Molaro <lupus at ximian.com> wrote:
>> Anyway, we can certainly add an helper method, but it should be more
>> MonoString *mono_object_to_string (MonoObject *obj, MonoObject **exc);
>> Note that it works for any object and that it allows the user to
>> handle exceptions thrown from the implict method invocation.
>> The result can be used as is or mono_string_to_utf8 () can be called on
> Implemented - new patch attached.
> I also made mono_string_to_utf8_checked public, as mono_string_to_utf8
> is marked deprecated.
I just noticed that the definition in object.h should be
mono_object_to_string, not mono_object_get_string.
More information about the Mono-devel-list