[Mono-dev] HttpListener https bug?

salar2k salar2k at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 01:56:29 EDT 2010

Thanks for the reply.

I've done the way you did and it works. But that was not my issue. 

Try to set browser's proxy to "localhost:9667" and browse
https://mail.google.com/mail/ .
You will see it doesn't work and connection resets.

This happens only when you're using https in listener.
Change l.Prefixes.Add ("https://*:9667/");  to l.Prefixes.Add
("http://*:9667/");  and browse http://www.google.com
it works as expected with a message Hello world!.

I've made trusted that certificate to be sure if maybe browser is strict
about that. (I've installed the cer file in windows "Trusted Root
Certification Authorities" so now it's trusted).

View this message in context: http://mono.1490590.n4.nabble.com/HttpListener-https-bug-tp2527913p2530819.html
Sent from the Mono - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

More information about the Mono-devel-list mailing list