[Mono-dev] WCF Deserialization Problem
cancomert at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 11:03:23 EDT 2011
I have found the problem about the security exception.
At my working folder on the project Npsql.dll and MonoSecuriy.dll wass
We need the Npsql.dll but not the MonoSecuriy.dll and it is added
automatically by compiler I guess.
When I deleted the MonoSecuriy.dll my problem solved.
I found the idea from the stackoverflow question below.
View this message in context: http://mono.1490590.n4.nabble.com/WCF-Deserialization-Problem-tp3937166p3986219.html
Sent from the Mono - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Mono-devel-list