[Mono-dev] Centralized MonoStore
jaysonpryde at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 11:50:20 UTC 2012
Thanks for the clarification! :)
Here's my setup now:
1. I have a Main mono cert store hosted on a Windows Machine, filled up
with certs already
2. C:\ProgramData\.mono, which is the machine's mono cert store, has
been shared already.
3. I have a new Windows machine, which will serve as client, that will
connect to this shared main mono store
My question is, on the new Windows client machine, how will I map/mount
the shared main mono cert store, in such a way that the client machine will
treat this as its machine mono cert store?
To hopefully clarify, here are some scenarios:
1. Running certmgr /add /c /m Trust <certificate> on the client
machine *will mean adding the certificate on the shared main mono cert store
rather than adding it on its local %PROGRAMDATA%*
2. Running chktrust on the client machine *will mean chktrust will
connect to the shared main mono cert store to verify the validity of the
certificate rather than connecting on its locat %PROGRAMDATA%*
Again, both main mono store and client are hosted on a Windows Machine.
View this message in context: http://mono.1490590.n4.nabble.com/Centralized-MonoStore-tp4268377p4313010.html
Sent from the Mono - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Mono-devel-list