tquerci at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 13:59:58 UTC 2012
I realize some in depth test for lockless queue and using bohem the
memory usage was greater that sgen.
Moreover and after some time the memory usage increase a lot like if a
buffer was not released under bohem, while sgen was stable.
I made the test using mono 2.10.9
2012/6/26 Greg Young <gregoryyoung1 at gmail.com>:
> We have some code we are running in various environments.
> It is stable for memory usage in MS CLR
> It seems to be leaking in boehm (pretty quickly)
> It is stable for memory usage in sgen
> My first thought was to start taking memory dumps to see whats going
> on but maybe someone knows some kinds of situations that could cause
> Le doute n'est pas une condition agréable, mais la certitude est absurde.
> Mono-devel-list mailing list
> Mono-devel-list at lists.ximian.com
More information about the Mono-devel-list