[Mono-dev] Fix for error reported - Simple Fix
robwilkens at gmail.com
Tue May 1 15:49:49 UTC 2012
I found out the fix for the error i reported with multiple invalid
login attempts... It's very simple...
In the above file, in GetConnection(), either before:
or after the initial
(either place should be fine)
result needs to be set to null -- that is:
(in my testing, i put it before goto retry)
Otherwise, it keeps retrying because result has never been reset
before the while loop you are trying to enter.
I guess my next step is figuring out how to navigate github so i can submit it.
Sorry for being so public and crowding the mailing list with this. If
someone else wants to volunteer to submit the patch for me, please
speak up. I'll otherwise figure it out.
More information about the Mono-devel-list