[Mono-dev] Random "Internal Compiler Error" with extension methods on interfaces?
Daniel Lo Nigro
lists at dan.cx
Sun Feb 3 10:58:25 UTC 2013
I tried comparing Mono 2.10.8 to 3.0.2 in Github but there's 6,566 commits
between them so it's hard to tell exactly which one fixed it :)
If you have time to, you could try a few different Mono versions and narrow
it down to a release that fixes it. I'd try the last release of 2.10, the
first and last (2.11.4) releases of 2.11, and the first release of 3.0. It
was probably fixed between 2.10 -> 2.11 or 2.11 -> 3.0.
On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 2:10 PM, Jordan Earls <earlz at lastyearswishes.com>wrote:
> Awesome.. Is there any reports of bugs that could've caused this? I'd
> really like to workaround this issue for compatibility reasons with
> older versions of mono
> On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 9:46 PM, Andres G. Aragoneses <knocte at gmail.com>
> > On 03/02/13 02:37, Jordan Earls wrote:
> >> If anyone wants to see the bug in action, extract
> >> http://earlz.net/static/repro.tgz
> > I just tested compiling with Mono 3.0.2 and there is no compiler error,
> > the bug is fixed in this version.
> > _______________________________________________
> > Mono-devel-list mailing list
> > Mono-devel-list at lists.ximian.com
> > http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/mono-devel-list
> Mono-devel-list mailing list
> Mono-devel-list at lists.ximian.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mono-devel-list