[Mono-dev] Mysql Problems with mono
marcel.croonenbroeck at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 12:40:15 UTC 2013
I have coded in Visual Studio 2010(win7) an Application with a MySql
I have added the Assembly to the resources of my project and also added as
refernence to my resource dirctory.
Info: I use the mono mysql connector!
after compiling i moved all my files in the home directory of my server
(application.exe, MySql.Data.dll(old name mysql.data.dll)).
i use mono application.exe to start an got this error:
** (Server.exe:705): WARNING **: The following assembly referenced from
/home/MySql.Data.dll could not be loaded:
Assembly: System.Data (assemblyref_index=1)
Public Key: b77a5c561934e089
The assembly was not found in the Global Assembly Cache, a path listed in
the MONO_PATH environment variable, or in the location of the executing
** (Server.exe:705): WARNING **: Could not load file or assembly
'System.Data, Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies.
Unhandled Exception: System.TypeLoadException: A type load exception has
at Server.MainCore.Main (System.String args) [0x00000]
what i have try:
gacutil -i MySql.Data.dll (same error)
rename mysql.data.dll to MySql.Data.dll (same error)
I have create a symbolic link with ln -s (same error)
I followed some tutorials but nothing worked. I hope some one can help to
solve my problem.
Sorry for my bad english and Thank you for your help
View this message in context: http://mono.1490590.n4.nabble.com/Mysql-Problems-with-mono-tp4658532.html
Sent from the Mono - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Mono-devel-list