[Mono-dev] MAXHINCR or MAX_HEAP_SECTS error
lucas_max2002 at yahoo.es
Thu Jul 10 08:23:38 UTC 2014
Thanks to everyone for the help that you have gave me
I have made the changes in my machine, and now the app is running.
Im allocating more than 4G and the app does not crashes, til the moment.
I have removed the old mono installation (all files), later I updated and
recompiled mono using the commands
./configure --with-large-heap=yes --prefix=/opt/mono-3.0.2
and exporting the vars
Now I have to configure the server to run apps requiring more memory and
check if I can use more than 10GB without any problem.
Thanks again to everyone for your help.
View this message in context: http://mono.1490590.n4.nabble.com/MAXHINCR-or-MAX-HEAP-SECTS-error-tp4663252p4663294.html
Sent from the Mono - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Mono-devel-list