[Mono-list] Printing sample
Jorge De Gante
01 Dec 2003 11:04:17 -0600
Is there any samples about printing from a HTML widget?
If not, I will try to do it, just give some clues:
1. I need an object of tye Gnome.PrintContext because the method Print
requires one: Print(Gnome.PrintContext) ok?
2. I need an object of type PrintConfig because the constructor requires
one: PrintContext(PrintConfig) ok?
3. But the constructor of PrintConfig requires a pointer to what?
this can be null? : PrintConfig(IntPtr)
4. And then put a print button on the window that have the HTML widget,
when push it call the method Print of the HTML widget.
5. Then, I suposse a print dialog appears, or do I have to create one an
I'm wright or wrong? This is the way to do it?
Any help is apreciated.