[Mono-ue] Preview 3 and ShooterGame released
ujen at vicogamestudio.com
Sun Nov 23 23:47:45 UTC 2014
Just tested this release, first off great job on doing quick releases!
I tested a scenario where I made a BlueprintCallable function in a C# Actor
then tried calling it from the Level Blueprint but the whole Editor simply
froze and no errors or exceptions occurred.
Is that a bug or are BlueprintCallable functions not supported yet?
From: mono-ue-bounces at lists.ximian.com
[mailto:mono-ue-bounces at lists.ximian.com] On Behalf Of Michael Hutchinson
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2014 3:22 PM
Subject: [Mono-ue] Preview 3 and ShooterGame released
We've just released Preview 3 of the Mono for Unreal Engine plugin Notable
improvements in this release are:
* Fixed hot-reloaded classes not getting garbage collected
* Fixed reinitialization of hot-reloaded classes
* Improved support for BlueprintImplementableEvent and BlueprintNativeEvent
* Fixed hot-reloading improperly rebinding input
* Fixed UProperty/UFunction accessibility modifiers
We've also made Preview 1 of our C# port of ShooterGame available.
You can download them from the link in the email that was sent to you on
Michael Hutchinson ~ https://mhut.ch
Mono-ue mailing list
Mono-ue at lists.ximian.com
More information about the Mono-ue