[mono-android] PulltoRefresh with load more java library project binding

venkatesh venkatesh.r at sierratec.com
Tue Dec 3 07:47:02 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am trying to make a jar bindings project that I use  in my application.

For this

1. I created a jar binding project.
2. Added the .jar file in the Jars folder.
3. Made it an EmbeddedJar
4. Build the project
5. Create the android application project which reference the above created
dll
6.Add the pulltorefresh component in the application listview.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"
    android:orientation="vertical"
    android:layout_width="fill_parent"
    android:layout_height="fill_parent">
    <*com.costum.android.widget.PullAndLoadListView*
        android:id="@+id/listview"
        android:layout_width="fill_parent"
        android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
</LinearLayout>

7.Build the project
8. run the application in debug mode.
i get a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError followed by
android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #1: Error inflating
class com.costum.android.widget.PullAndLoadListView

Please suggest me on this.

I have enclosed all the details for your reference.

1. Java PullToRefresh and load more library project

android-pulltorefresh-and-loadmore-master.zip
<http://mono-for-android.1047100.n5.nabble.com/file/n5713629/android-pulltorefresh-and-loadmore-master.zip>

2.diagnostic build output  output.txt
<http://mono-for-android.1047100.n5.nabble.com/file/n5713629/output.txt>

Thanks