[mono-android] Java Interface type to c# binding

Jonathan Pryor jonp at xamarin.com
Thu Dec 5 18:14:29 UTC 2013

On Dec 5, 2013, at 12:42 AM, venkatesh <venkatesh.r at sierratec.com> wrote:
> 'Com.Costum.Android.Widget.PullAndLoadListView' does not contain a definition for '*SetOnRefreshListner*' and no extension method 'SetOnRefreshListner' accepting a first argument of type 'Com.Costum.Android.Widget.PullAndLoadListView' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
>
> api file  :  api.xml
> <http://mono-for-android.1047100.n5.nabble.com/file/n5713631/api.xml>

Your api.xml does not declare any setOnRefreshListener() methods. In fact, there is only one method declared in api.xml that starts with "set": "setLastUpdated" (in PullToRefreshListView).

Please clean your project and provide diagnostic build output. In particular I'm after the `generator` warnings, to see why setOnRefreshListener() is being skipped.

	http://docs.xamarin.com/guides/android/deployment,_testing,_and_metrics/diagnostics/#Diagnostic_MSBuild_Output

Thanks,
- Jon