[MonoTouch] Licensing

Abe Gillespie abe.gillespie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 13:36:39 EDT 2009

This is off topic, but ... I have personal experience regarding this
matter with my zigGIS project.  I got quite flamed for using the
moniker "Open Source".  It's generally accepted that the term "Open
Source" does in fact mean both the source is available and the
software is free.  "Source Opened" is the generally accepted moniker
for software that's for pay with the source available; the case of
zigGIS.

-Abe