[MonoTouch] MonoDevelop's Help is broken?

Randy Edmonds randy at randyedmonds.com
Fri Aug 7 02:06:06 EDT 2009

There appears to be a lot of documentation (in xml files) at
/Developer/MonoTouch/usr/share/doc/MonoTouch    Are these the files that
MonoDevelop would be using if it could? Is there anyway other way to view
this documentation?
Thanks.

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 1:59 AM, Michael Hutchinson <m.j.hutchinson at gmail.com