[MonoTouch] Licensing

C.J. Adams-Collier cjac at colliertech.org
Thu Aug 6 15:04:37 EDT 2009

I don't know if I agree with that....

"Open Sources" seems to be the first place that Tim, Eric and Chris
really started pushing the "Open Source" brand.  Here is one of the
essays from the book:

http://oreilly.com/catalog/opensources/book/brian.html

The FSF is also pretty clear on the matter:

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#DoesTheGPLAllowMoney
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#CompanyGPLCostsMoney