[MonoTouch] Request for feedback: MonoDevelop templates

Oisín Grehan oising at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 20:50:10 EDT 2009

It would be nice to have at least the same templates as XCode, like the
"flip-view" template etc. As regards having a Controller suffix, I'm not so
sure - it gives me a nice warm feeling of familiarity if the "code-behind"
is just the front-end file with a ".cs" extension, just like in VS. People
adopting MonoTouch/Develop are coming from the VS/.NET and having these
little things as hints work wonders for ramp-up time, imho.

Thanks Michael.

- Oisin

--

---