[MonoTouch] (Request) Open new View with a button?

Tom Renneke tom1234 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 15:50:56 EDT 2009

Hey,
I'm a bit confused to how make a button open a new view.

I have MainWindow.xib and NewView.xib. In MainWindow.xib I've created a
simple button that is supposed to switch the view to the NewView.xib. I just
cant figure out how its done. Its very simple to use the ViewTable in the
monocatalog example but with a simple button I'm simply lost.

I could post my code, but I'm not sure it would be to any help. So if anyone
would be so kind to post a simple example if it can even be done?

Regards
Tom