[MonoTouch] autoreleased with no pool in place

Geoff Norton gnorton at novell.com
Mon Aug 17 12:38:29 EDT 2009

No :)

We need to add some new bindings to do cross-thread back to the
UIThread a little better.  This is being worked on today.

As for if you do want to do CocoaTouch things on a async thread, you
need to create and release a NSAutoreleasePool, and the functionality
for this will be in the next release.

-g